| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mindat in April is fairly hot at 23.65 °C (74.57 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Mindat April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mindat, Myanmar
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mindat:
- Homalin, Myanmar - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) NNE
- Katha, Myanmar - 394.3 kms (245 miles) NE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 205.2 kms (127.5 miles) N
- Lashio, Myanmar - 427.6 kms (265.7 miles) ENE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) ENE
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 232 kms (144.1 miles) ENE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) ESE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 328.5 kms (204.1 miles) E
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 379.8 kms (236 miles) SE
- Pyi, Myanmar - 316.2 kms (196.5 miles) SSE
- Thandwe, Myanmar - 327 kms (203.2 miles) S